Webinar - Pulse Connect Secure: the next step technical configuration
Location: Go to meeting / 2 PM - 3 PM
This webinar targets Pulse Secure partners with basic technical knowledge that want to get more out of their PCS boxes. The security is now applied for VPN access, probably with host checking. But do you know what else you can do? Is there a way to prepare for the next wave of intensive homeworking?
During this webinar, we will cover the most interesting possibilities to enhance the usage of your trusted secure access solution.
Basic technical knowledge of the Pulse Connect Secure
This webinar is free of charge
14:00 – 15:00: Webinar
- Advanced AA setup versus Load Balancer
- ICE versus subscription
- Best practices for SSL VPN
- The use of Apple Mac clients
- Host checking possibilities
- Machine or user certificates
- Application-based routing
- MFA with fall-back options upon failure
- Self-service Active Directory password reset options
This is a webinar. It consists of some PowerPoint slides, but we will go through some
Frédéric Van Walle is Presales Engineer at Kappa Data with more than 20 years of experience in IT, including Networking, Security, Virtualization and Storage.
Dear participant, further information with the access link for the webinar will be sent to you 48 hours in advance.