Training: Sophos XG Discovery - September 19/20
Location: Kappa Data Headquarters / 9.00 - 17.00 (2 days)
You are new to the Sophos XG Firewall and you are looking for a high-level technical training on how to operate the Firewall in network environments with low to medium complexity.
This technical training is intended for resellers and end-users who want to increase their technical knowledge of the Sophos UTM / Firewall. This is not a certification training, but the content will help you speed-up the certification process to become Sophos XG Engineer.
Basic knowledge of TCP/IP and networking is recommended. This training requires the use of your own laptop.
Learn how to operate Sophos XG Firewall with basic troubleshooting in network environments with low to medium complexity
- WebAdmin interface, dashboards, functions and shortcuts
- Synchronized Security (Heartbeat)
- Setting up a basic system configuration (licenses, up2date service, notification & logging)
- Network settings (Security Zones, DHCP, Routing)
- Network Security, NAT, Packet Filtering
- Introduction to Content Security
- Block content for users (URL, suspicious internet traffic, audit functions)
- Email Security
This is not a certification training but will enable a fast track to new customers.
This is a 2 days classroom based training of which approximately 5 hours will be spent on the practical exercises.
Lunch is included in the training
Tanguy Derriks, Certified Trainer
Evaluation is a continuous process at Kappa Data so your feedback will be asked during the training. At the end of the training, you will also receive a full survey where you can add your feedback.
Found in most company IT environments. The entire network infrastructure is interconnected, and can be used for internal communication, external communications or both. A typical network infrastructure includes...