1. ABOUT THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Kappa Data considers the protection of your privacy very important. We strive to process your personal data in a legal, fair and transparent manner.
The current Privacy Statement covers all personal data collected and processed by Kappa Data, with head office at Grote Steenweg 18, 9840 De Pinte. In this Privacy Statement we explain what information we collect about you, where we use that information and to whom we provide this information. In this Privacy Statement, you will also find what rights you have and how you can exercise them.
‘Personal data’: personal identifiable information, these say something directly or indirectly about you as a person (name, address, telephone number …)
‘Processing manager’: the ‘owner’ of certain personal data. This can be Kappa Data itself, or a third party (for example, our customers).
‘Processor’: the person who processes the data. This can be Kappa Data (as service provider), or a third party that processes data from Kappa Data.
For questions regarding this Privacy Statement you can contact us via [email protected]
2. KAPPA DATA AS PROCESSING RESPONSIBILITY
Kappa Data processes personal data of natural persons with whom we have, or wish to have a direct or indirect relationship, in the future.
This concerns both the Personal Data of the contact persons specified by its customers and suppliers, but also the contact persons of its potential customers and the Personal Data of potential employees.
Kappa Data may collect or obtain the following Personal information from you:
- Identity data (name, e-mail address, mobile phone number, user data)
- Information regarding your academic curriculum (in the context of an application)
- Complaints that you submit or requests that you address to us.
The processing of this Personal Data is necessary:
- To be able to serve our clients: Kappa Data collects Personal Data to manage its customers and to communicate with its customers. No other Personal Data is processed except identity data.
- To be able to maintain our customer relationship: Kappa Data collects personal data from its customers to maintain and improve the customer relationship. This data is only collected if you expressively give your consent for this.
- To be able to place orders with its suppliers.
In all of these situations Kappa Data is responsible for the protection of these Personal Data.
The legal basis for these processing operations is: