Training: RASZA 200 - Ruckus Smartzone 3.5 - Mar 12-13
Location: Kappa Data Headquarters / 09.00-17.00 (2 days)
RASZA 200 - Ruckus Associate SmartZone Administrator
Who should attend:
Anyone tasked with installing, configuring, and administrating Ruckus SmartZone controllers and Access Points.
The RASZA 200 course is an entry level course for customers who use the Ruckus SmartZone Essentials and High Scale controller platforms to deploy Wireless LANs. This course focuses on SmartZone version 3.5.
After completing this course, attendees should be able to:
• Give an overview of Ruckus SmartZone hardware and software
• Install and upgrade the SmartZone controller
• Explain the architecture of the SmartZone controller
• Configure Domains and Zones / Create and assign Administrator accounts and roles
• Successfully register Ruckus Access Points to the controller
• Perform advanced Access Point configuration
• Create Basic WLANs / Edit WLAN advanced settings
• Create WLAN Groups, schedules and VLAN Pools
• Manage WLAN devices / Authenticate WLAN users with AAA
• Deploy authentication portals / Authenticate guests using Guest Passes
• Manage clustering and fault tolerance
Dries Velle, Ruckus Certified Official Trainer
Found in most company IT environments. The entire network infrastructure is interconnected, and can be used for internal communication, external communications or both. A typical network infrastructure includes...