Training: BootKemp - July 6
Location: Kappa Data the Netherlands / 09.00-17.00
The BootKEMP training is ideal for technical people and presales that want to place their first steps in the Kemp LoadMasters deployments. After a theoretical explanation, you will do a hands-on lab and learn by doing.
In order to participate in the labs, each student must bring their laptop Laptop or MacBook with:
- Virtualization software: HyperV, VMware, Oracle, KVM or Xen
- Full security to the virtualization software
- Access to email
- Wireless interface
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, routing and some basic skills in networking
In case of external location:
- Wireless access with DHCP and any-to-any access
- 5 fix IP addresses per student within the same segment that can be used
- Two HTTP websites with a different page, accessible from the wireless network
- Lunch and refreshments
In this training you’ll learn how to configure, monitor and troubleshoot the various compononents of the KEMP load balancer.
- Introduction to KEMP Technologies
- Application Support
- Initial Installation
- Scheduling and Persistence
- Configuring Virtual Services
- Health Checks
- SSL Offloading
- Advanced Configurations
- Best Practices
- High Availability
- Multi-Site Load Balancing (GEO)
- Deployment Scenarios
- Firmware Upgrade
This is a 1 day, classroom based training with both theory and exercises.
Lunch is included in the training.
Frédéric Van Walle
Evaluation is a continuous process by Kappa Data, so your feedback will be asked during the training. At the end of the training you will also receive a full survey where you can add your feedback.